Cragg Estate Barn
The client had a derelict barn at a farm location that they wanted to repurpose into a usable building to aid with their commercial activities around shooting.
Scope of Works & The Project
Datim were appointed to undertake the works to bring the unit back into a serviceable and usable condition, the works comprised of the following
- Complete strip out including all floors and the roof
- New timber roof structure & Reroofing
- Underpinning works
- New insulated floor
- Full external and internal repointing
- Structural alterations to doors and windows and other openings
- New M&E installation
- New kitchen installation to cater for guests
- Full internal fit out for guests
Again a very short duration project, the works were completed in twelve weeks to enable the facility to be used for the shooting season.