Anwoth House, Hexham
The client bought this large stone built house in Hexham and before taking occupation wished to have the property refurbished and brought up to date, the project took approximately nine months and had to be completed for the family to take occupation prior to the Christmas holidays.
Scope of Works & The Project
The property on the surface looked in excellent condition however after initial stripping out it was found that’s some structural works were required. The main project comprised of
- Full strip out property
- Full new Plumbing, mechanical & electrical systems throughout
- Full external repointing
- Rebuilding of the garden greenhouse
- Overhaul of drainage
- Works to recreate the rear garden
- To create a wine cellar, bespoke utility room and cinema room in the basement
- Full internal and external decoration to the 4 story property
- Creation of two new bathrooms and overhaul of the remaining
The works were completed to the very tight timescales allowing the client to move in ready to enjoy the property before Christmas.